• Work on Monday-Friday.
• Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
• Travelling to visit potential clients.
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
• Calculating client quotations.
• Negotiating tender and contract terms.
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
• Offering after-sales support services.
• Analyzing costs and sales.
• Preparing reports for head office.
• Meeting regular sales targets.
• Recording and maintaining client contact data.
• Coordinating sales projects.
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
• Solving client problems.
• Providing training and producing support material for the sales team.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Work ethics, attitude and personality that portray integrity, self-motivation, competitiveness, and persistence.
• Self-starter and fast learner.
• Ability to focus, prioritize, and multi-task to grow profitable business while exceeding customer expectations.
• Product knowledge consisting of Electrical, Industrial Control & Automation and Instrumentation is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in related field, Fresh graduated is also welcome.
ส่ง Resume มาที่ : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org